Your tax-deductible gifts makes ACYPL international exchange opportunities possible for the next generation of political and policy leaders around the world. Please help support our global work.
ACYPL international exchanges would be impossible without the enthusiastic support and active participation of our alumni around the world. From organizing programs for visiting international delegations in their home states, to nominating professional colleagues for future programs, attending ACYPL events, and lending financial support, alumni help make our programs happen.
ACYPL encourages all American alumni to join the ACYPL Alumni Council. It’s a great way to stay involved with our work, continue to explore international affairs, and ensure our future success.
Alumni Council Membership
Annual— $100 contribution
- Opportunity to nominate 2 young political leaders for consideration
- Consideration to meet with and host international delegations
Standing— $1,000 contribution
- Opportunity to nominate 5 young political leaders for consideration annually
- Exclusive consideration as an escort for future outgoing delegations
- Exclusive consideration for participation in other international exchange opportunities with ACYPL partner organizations
- Priority consideration to host international delegations
Note: You can also become a Standing member by paying in monthly installments.
- 10 installments of $100
- 5 installments of $200
- 4 installments of $250
- 2 installments of $500
Sustainer— (monthly contributions in the amount of your choice)
- Immediate opportunity to nominate 3 young political leaders for ACYPL delegations
- Upon reaching the $1,000 contribution level:
- The opportunity to nominate an additional 3 young political leaders
- All above mentioned Standing Membership benefits
Other ways to contribute:
- Do you shop at Amazon? Shop using Amazon Smile and 0.5% of eligible purchases go to support ACYPL
- Do you have a campaign account? We can also accept contributions from campaign accounts.
Or send a check payable to ACYPL to:
Attn: Cameron Schupp
1030 15th Street, NW – Suite 580 West
Washington, DC 20005
ACYPL is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by U.S. law. [Tax ID: 52-0845718]