- A range of times over the 2-year eligibility period that nominees are available to travel
- Geographic regions a nominee is interested in visiting
- Specific countries a nominee is interested in visiting
- Specific countries nominees have already visited
- A one-page personal statement outlining how an ACYPL experience might benefit the nominee professionally and/or personally
- ACYPL tracks passport processing times to ensure that nominees have valid documentation for visas and travel. If your passport is approaching expiration, we may advise you to renew your passport to remain active as a nominee. If you are contacted with an invitation for an exchange there will be additional information and documentation required for travel arrangements.
An ACYPL Nominee Is:
Between 25-41 years old.
A state or local elected official, political operative, policy, corporate, or labor advocacy professional, or grassroots organizer who is poised to become a leader in shaping politics and policies.
Has an interest in politics or policymaking and is keen to learn about the international community and perspectives that are different from their own.LEARN MORE